Sunday, May 13, 2012

Two verses on The Avengers

Yep. The Avengers is out on DVD. I saw The Avengers, and I enjoyed it, even if Steed and Mrs. Peel weren't in there. One battle scene was Elder Edda-ish for me and I've described it in there two verses, again in English.

Just For Fun!!!!! Anyone taking these seriously should get out more often......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stood then Loki steadfast
Stared at Green skinned terror,
Took in Chaos's cousin
Cool commanded, "FOOL!"
"Think I fear you Forsworn
Frog-hued Jotun's dog-leashed?
Kneel before me Null-brain
Now at my Wrath Cower!"

Jotun's leaf-man laughed then
Leered at Muspell's steersman,
Oðling tore from Terra
tossed the Trickster crossways.
Dale of Dain's kin dented 
Deep with godling creepy:
Green-clad Hulkster grinning
Growled, "Loon god's puny!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Jotun is a giant, the Muspell are monsters, Oðing is one of Loki´s aliases, Dain is a Dwarf, his kins' dale is the Earth.

I hope it works for you. You can comment below or here.



No comments:

Post a Comment